Friday, January 20, 2006

Francis Jocky - Mr Pain

I discover this Amazing Artist in the Web not long time ago. I just can't get him out of my Head. Here in Mineapolis all the podcasts are crazy about him, compare him to Seal who is another Artist that I really like.
But I think Francis Jocky's Music is completely new and have nothing to do with all the others Artists. I was in his website, and it was a real shock for my ears, how such a talent can remain unknown ?
I discover him with the song " Higher Love " but this guy has an incredible Album that no one can found in today's music business. You just have to listen to some songs like " We are, Song of Freedom, Tell me why ", there's no way that one could not be sensible to this music. Francis Jocky is a pure gift in our today's World.
So I decide to find out the Web all the sites about this wonderful Artist. I found some few, please let me know if someone find some other more.
Francis Jocky
myspace

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, Patrick
Just came accross you blogg, which is beautiful btw. You are not the only guys who felt in love with Francis Jocky's music. Find below some links and you'll see.

x.
Jacky

http://www.garageband.com/artist/francisjocky
http://www.sealrevisited.com/
http://www.aandronline.com/artists/francis_jocky.html

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Connie Wild said...

Whoah thanks a lot for sharing, I'll plan to post some of Francis Jocky's Garage Band Reviews in this Blog.
Have a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Minnesota City Minnesota Yellow Pages